Thursday, July 06, 2006

First official day of the NECC conference.




Started the day (July 5th) with good workshops. When they are not so good, I head to the vendors area. I never made it there until all the sessions were over. But, I must admit, I did take some time off for some geocaching. A local group of geocachers have a booth here. You can borrow a GPS and they give you lessons. After that, you are welcome to try their course of 9 caches. If you do five out of the nine you can enter a drawing for a $400 GPSr. I started the course and ended up meeting two women from Louisana. We completed the course together and had lunch. Then I went back to the workshops.

Our NH group met up in the evening with the rest of the New England people. Found one person who has been thinking of doing the Belize program, so I did a little PR with her. Then the NH crowd went for dinner. (Tricks stayed at the hotel the whole day, drying out from the big wave.)

1 comment:

Dr. Glenn E. Malone said...

Thanks for doing our Geocaching event!